Orange Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
"The recipe for this appealing breakfast loaf came from my sister, who's an excellent cook," relates Kristin Salzman of Fenton, Illinois. "Brushed with a sweet orange glaze, the bread is so popular I usually double or triple the recipe."
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1. Open tube of crescent rolls; do not unroll. Place on a greased baking sheet, forming one long roll. Cut into 12 slices to within 1/8 in. of bottom, being careful not to cut all the say through. Fold down alternating slices from left to right to form a loaf.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Combine butter, honey and orange peel; brush over the loaf. Serve warm. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 204 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC