Orange Pork Tenderloin
Dining with flair can be fuss-free when pork tenderloin is the featured fare. Family and friends will be impressed with these tender pork slices served with a succulent orange sauce.
3-4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound) , cut into slices
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup orange juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- Place pork slices in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine
- butter, thyme and cayenne. spread over pork. Pour 3/4 cup orange
- juice over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 25-30 minutes or
- until a meat thermometer reads 160°-170°, basting
- Remove pork and keep warm. Pour pan drippings into a measuring cup;
- add enough remaining orange juice to measure 3/4 cup. Pour into a
- saucepan. Stir in flour and sugar until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 197 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.