Orange Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, sliced
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 cup orange juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1. Place pork slices in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine butter, thyme and cayenne; spread over pork. Pour 3/4 cup orange juice over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until meat is no longer pink, basting occasionally.
- 2. Remove pork and keep warm. Pour pan drippings into a measuring cup; add enough remaining orange juice to measure 3/4 cup. Pour into a saucepan. Stir in flour and sugar until smooth.
- 3. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork. Yield: 3-4 servings.
1 serving (4 ounces) equals 197 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein.
Reviews for Orange Pork Tenderloin
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.