- pineapple and half of the oranges.
- Cut each cake horizontally into two layers; top with a third of
- pineapple mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with the remaining
- layer. Frost top and sides of cake with remaining pudding mixture.
- Store in the refrigerator. Garnish with remaining oranges and mint
- if desired.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving equals 335 calories, 9 g fat (0 saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 516 mg sodium, 58 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 fruit, 2 fat.