Orange Pineapple Smoothies Recipe
Apricot nectar is the secret ingredient in these delightfully light smoothies. Find it in small cans in your store’s juice aisle. —Sean Scales, Waukesha, Wisconsin
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 155 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 37g carbohydrate (31g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Smoothies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC