Orange Pineapple Smoothies Recipe
Apricot nectar is the secret ingredient in these delightfully light smoothies. Find it in small cans in your store’s juice aisle. —Sean Scales, Waukesha, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:6 servings
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1. Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup equals 155 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 28 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC