Apricot nectar is the secret ingredient in these delightfully light smoothies. Find it in small cans in your store’s juice aisle. —Sean Scales, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Featured In: 14 Easter Bunny-Shaped Recipes
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 cans (5-1/2 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- Place half of each ingredient in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Repeat. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange Pineapple Smoothies in Simple & Delicious June/July 2010, p12
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Smoothies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review