Orange Pineapple Punch
Conni Brueggeman of Sparta, Wisconsin shares a concoction that's a quick to fix as it is to refresh. To mix it for your Halloween hoedown (or anytime), simply stir the easy-to-find ingredients and serve. "It made quite a splash among the guests at a party at our house," Connie comments.
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 cups ginger ale or lemon-lime soda, chilled
- In a blender, blend Kool-Aid mix, sugar and pineapple juice until
- sugar is dissolved and mixture is frothy. Pour into a punch bowl;
- add water and soda. Serve immediately. Yield: Yield: 2 quarts.