Orange Pineapple Marmalade Recipe
- 2 medium oranges
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, drained
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Grate outer peel from oranges and set aside. Peel off and discard white membrane from oranges and section the fruit; discard any seeds. In a food processor, combine orange peel and orange sections; cover and process until orange is in small pieces.
- In a wide-bottomed microwave-safe 2-1/2-qt. bowl, combine the pineapple, sugar, lemon juice and orange mixture. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 2 to 2-1/2 minutes; stir. Heat 2 minutes longer (edges will be bubbly); stir. Microwave for 1-1/2 to 2 minutes or until mixture is bubbly in center; stir. Heat 2 minutes longer; stir. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully pour into jars or freezer containers; cool to room temperature, about 1 hour.
- Cover and let stand at room temperature for 4 hours. Refrigerate for up to 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Marmalade(2)
Sort By :
If you search long enough, you will find it!!
This is exactly what I was in search for, but didn't have the exact measurements or process.
And, I just might 'dabble' a bit!!!
i would like a simple recipe like this just using oranges. Does anyone have one?