Orange Pineapple Drink Recipe
Pineapple and cinnamon complement each other in this warm beverage from Roxanna Colon of Norco, Louisiana. "With pretty orange slices, this fruity drink is a favorite at holidays," she says.
- 6 cups water
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 medium navel orange, sliced, optional
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, juices and sugar until sugar is dissolved; add the cinnamon stick. Heat through. Serve warm or transfer to a pitcher and chill until serving. Garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: about 2-1/4 quarts.
1 cup: 110 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Drink
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC