- 6 cups water
- 3 cups orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1 medium navel orange, sliced, optional
- Additional cinnamon sticks, optional
- In a large saucepan, combine the water, juices and sugar until sugar is dissolved; add the cinnamon stick. Heat through. Serve warm or transfer to a pitcher and chill until serving. Garnish with orange slices and cinnamon sticks if desired. Yield: about 2-1/4 quarts.
Originally published as Pineapple Orange Drink in Quick Cooking September/October 2001, p12
Reviews for Orange Pineapple Drink
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review