I first made this baked salmon for a girlfriends' luncheon, and it received rave reviews! It was especially nice that I could pop it in the oven just before they arrived and still serve lunch within minutes.Pat Neaves, Lees Summit, Missouri
4 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the
- salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes.
- Set aside remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir
- until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 582 calories, 32 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,137 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.