Orange-Pecan Salmon Recipe
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1. In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce: 582 calories, 32g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1137mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon
"Just made this recipe and it was devoured by all! Excellent!"
"Simple and delicious! I grilled the fish rather than baking it."
"This is a perfect companion for Salmon. 3 levels of taste. Orange, soy and pecan.Depending on how well you like your Salmon done you may want to bake it for less time.20 minutes plus was a little too long for us. I would suggest checking after 15 depending on the size of the piece of fish.I did use less Pecans based on the size of our fish.What a wonderful meal we had. Broccoli and rice completed our wonderful dinner *JanieTaste of Home Volunteer Field Editor"
"This was so easy and delicious. The salmon tasted just as wonderful as other recipes with more ingredients. It was a huge hit and I will make it often! THANK YOU!!"
"Delicious and easy! I served it to guests, and they thought it was terrific. I will make this dish again but next time will either cut back on the marmalade or will use a European marmalade that is not as sweet as Smucker's and store brands. The toasted pecans added a nice taste and crunch."
"My husband and I really like this recipe. It's tangy and savory...and the crunch from the pecans is a great touch."
"This recipe is so easy, delicious, and healthy! It was a huge hit with my friends and family!"
"Love the taste and ease of making"
"This was so easy and very delicious."
"Everyone in my home really loves this recipe"
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.