Orange-Pecan Salmon for Two
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Bake: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup
- marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal
- bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside
- remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25
- minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook until
- liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Serve with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 582 calories, 32 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 1,134 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 33 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as