Orange-Pecan Salmon for Two Recipe
Give a classic seafood meal a flavorful twist with the addition or orange and pecan. This saucy salmon is the perfect meal for a romantic dinner for two. —Pat Neaves, Lees Summit, Missouri
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 3. In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Serve with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet with 3 tablespoons sauce: 582 calories, 32g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 1134mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 3g fiber), 33g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon for Two
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC