- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1/2 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Serve with salmon. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Pecan Salmon for Two in Taste of Home
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review