Orange-Pecan Salmon Recipe
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon(5)
Sort By :
My husband and I really like this recipe. It's tangy and savory...and the crunch from the pecans is a great touch.
This recipe is so easy, delicious, and healthy! It was a huge hit with my friends and family!
Love the taste and ease of making
This was so easy and very delicious.
Everyone in my home really loves this recipe
More Recipe Collections
- Pecan Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >