- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon
Sort By :
"This was so easy and delicious. The salmon tasted just as wonderful as other recipes with more ingredients. It was a huge hit and I will make it often! THANK YOU!!"
"Delicious and easy! I served it to guests, and they thought it was terrific. I will make this dish again but next time will either cut back on the marmalade or will use a European marmalade that is not as sweet as Smucker's and store brands. The toasted pecans added a nice taste and crunch."
"My husband and I really like this recipe. It's tangy and savory...and the crunch from the pecans is a great touch."
"This recipe is so easy, delicious, and healthy! It was a huge hit with my friends and family!"
"Love the taste and ease of making"