Orange-Pecan Salmon Recipe
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350°.
- Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon
Sort By :
"My husband and I really like this recipe. It's tangy and savory...and the crunch from the pecans is a great touch."
"This recipe is so easy, delicious, and healthy! It was a huge hit with my friends and family!"
"Love the taste and ease of making"
"This was so easy and very delicious."
"Everyone in my home really loves this recipe"