I first made this baked salmon for a girlfriends' luncheon, and it received rave reviews! It was especially nice that I could pop it in the oven just before they arrived and still serve lunch within minutes.—Pat Neaves, Lees Summit, Missouri
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Pour 2/3 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for up to 30 minutes. Set aside remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Drain and discard marinade from salmon. Place salmon in a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, bring reserved marinade to a boil; cook and stir until slightly thickened. Stir in pecans; serve with salmon. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Pecan Salmon in Taste of Home August/September 2011, p69
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review