Orange Pecan Salad
There are endless ways to make a salad. I like to try something new every timeand I've found that this is one of my family's favorites! It's a light, refreshing salad with a nice, nutty crunch.Cheryl Mutch, Edmonton, Alberta
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 oranges, peeled and sectioned or 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 small bunch leaf lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup peach yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Toss oranges, lettuce and pecans in a large salad bowl; set aside.
- Combine yogurt and mayonnaise; pour over salad just before serving.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 96 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.