Family and friends will "ooh" and "ahh" when you bring in this impressive roast with its beautiful orange glaze and nutty topping. Moist and delicious, it's a real showstopper!
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add the marmalade, pecans and cinnamon; cook and stir until marmalade is melted. Spoon over roast.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Pecan Pork Roast in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2004, p36
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review