Orange-Pecan Fruit Dip Recipe
Make eating fruit fun with this tangy creamy dip, shared by Dorothy Anderson of Ottawa, Kansas.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Apple slices, fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges or fruit of your choice
- 1. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, juice concentrate, sugar, cream, lemon juice and salt. Stir in pecans. Refrigerate. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 122 calories, 11 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC