- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Apple slices, fresh strawberries and pineapple wedges or fruit of your choice
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, juice concentrate, sugar, cream, lemon juice and salt. Stir in pecans. Refrigerate. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Orange-Pecan Fruit Dip in Country Discoveries May/June 2000 , p26
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review