- 6 medium baking apples, cored
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- Ground cinnamon
- Ground nutmeg
- Place apples in a shallow ungreased baking pan; add a small amount of water to pan.
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade and pecans; mix well. Fill center of apples with marmalade mixture; sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 60-70 minutes or until apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Pecan Baked Apples in Cookin' Up Country Breakfasts Cookbook 1994, p88
Reviews for Orange-Pecan Baked Apples
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review