Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher Recipe
Peaches are mixed with an already tasty OJ blend for a simple, tasty treat that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch. —Sherry Thompson, Seneca, South Carolina
- 2 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-sugar-added sliced peaches, drained
- 1. In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 106 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 16mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (25g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit.
Reviews for Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC