Peaches are mixed with an already tasty OJ blend for a simple, tasty treat that’s perfect for breakfast or brunch. —Sherry Thompson, Seneca, South Carolina
- 2 cups orange-tangerine juice, chilled
- 1 cup carbonated water, chilled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) no-sugar-added sliced peaches, drained
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher in Simple & Delicious February/March 2011, p12
Reviews for Orange-Peach Thirst Quencher
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review