When our children still lived at home, I made this light and fruity pie for Sunday dinners. Slice were gobbled up in no time.—Jeanette Zee, Darlington, Wisconsin
Featured In: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 3 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 packages (.3 ounce each) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 5 cups diced peeled fresh or frozen unsweetened peaches, thawed and drained
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1 cup nonfat whipped topping
- In a saucepan, combine the cornstarch, salt and water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sweetener and gelatin. Cool.
- Fold in peaches. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Peach Pie in Country Woman July/August 2000, p37
Reviews for Orange Peach Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed May. 1, 2012
"Tried this recipe for my brother's birthday. It was light and refreshing but the jello mixture clumped together. Next time I will try to stir in the peaches while it is hot so that way it can sit. Very good; I will make it again."