- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups cooked pasta (spirals, shells or wheels)
- 1-1/2 cups sliced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup drained pineapple tidbits
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, pasta, celery, onions, pineapple, oranges and kiwi. In a small bowl, mix the next six ingredients. Pour over chicken mixture; toss to coat. Cover and chill for several hours. Toss with almonds just before serving. Yield: 8-10 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Orange Pasta Salad
Sort By :
This recipe was a huge hit with my kids. They really enjoyed all the fruit with the pasta they love!