Orange Party Punch
'This citrus punch was served at every birthday party I had when I was growing up," says Brenda Rupert from Clyde, Ohio. "Now I prepare it for my kids. You can slices between the scoops of sherbet," she adds.
22 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 quart orange or pineapple sherbet
- Prepare orange juice according to package directions; pour into a
- punch bowl. Stir in soda and pineapple juice. Top with scoops of
- sherbet. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 5-1/2 quarts.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 142 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.