Orange-Onion Lettuce Salad Recipe
Attractive and a little different, this pretty salad is a standard for special occasions at our house. A pleasant poppy seed dressing, sweet citrus sections, tangy red onion slices and mild lettuce blend deliciously.
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
- 3 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1. Arrange lettuce on six salad plates. Top with oranges and onion rings. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salads; serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Orange-Onion Lettuce Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC