These cups are easy to put on a platter for impressive presentation—they're a true one-bite pleasure! Top them with the fresh fruit of your choice: Half a strawberry or a piece of mandarin orange complements the hazelnut chocolate flavor of the Nutella. —Joanie Fuson, Indianapolis, Indiana
Recommended: 27 Favorite Mini Desserts
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup Nutella
- 48 fresh raspberries (about 2 cups)
- Toasted hazelnuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a small bowl, mix cookie dough, flour and orange peel. Shape dough into 1-in. balls; press evenly onto bottoms and up sides of greased mini-muffin cups. Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes; run a knife around sides of cups. Cool in pans completely before removing. Place 1 teaspoon Nutella in the center of each cookie; top with a raspberry. If desired, substitute hazelnuts for the raspberries. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Orange-Nutella Cookie Cups in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017 , p165
Reviews for Orange-Nutella Cookie Cups
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review