- Transfer to three greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake
- at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice, confectioners'
- sugar and orange peel until well blended. Chill until serving. Serve
- with bread. Yield: 3 mini loaves (6 slices each) and 1 cup spread.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with 2 teaspoons spread equals 213 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 175 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.