Orange-Mustard Grilled Chicken Recipe
Writes Paula Marchesi of Lenhartsville, Pennsylvania, "We love grilling out...and this is one of our favorite recipes. The ginger, orange and mustard flavors make a tantalizing sauce for moist chicken."
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 45 minutes. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Orange-Mustard Grilled Chicken in Light & Tasty June/July 2005, p22
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange-Mustard Grilled Chicken(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 27, 2008
This was a fantastic marinade. All of the family loved the flavor. My son-in-laws raved the next day about it! It was very easy to prepare. The chicken was VERY moist. I actually used "hot" dijon mustard An excellent blend of flavors!
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Dinners >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Budget Chicken Recipes >
- Budget Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >