Orange Mint Coffee
One of my favorite beverages to serve during the holidays is wassail, but to satisfy so many of my friends who love coffee, I found this recipe. Once they sampled it, their taste buds were hooked.
-Wanda Whitfield, Eastanollee, Georgia
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 fresh mint sprigs
- 2 unpeeled fresh orange slices
- 2 cups hot strong brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- In two coffee cups, place a mint sprig and an orange slice. Pour hot
- coffee into cups. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form. Serve with the
- coffee. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 166 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.