Orange Mini Muffins Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, orange juice, sour cream, oil, orange peel and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 94 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Orange Mini Muffins
"Great flavor! I used Greek yogurt instead of sour cream."
"Very flavorful... Like little bursts of sunshine!"