Orange Mini Muffins Recipe
It doesn't take long for Amy Karp of Spanish Fork, Utah to fix these bite-size citrus muffins. "Not only are they delicious and moist, but they fill the house with a fabulous aroma," she says.
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, beat the egg, orange juice, sour cream, oil, orange peel and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined miniature muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
Originally published as Orange Mini Muffins in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p43
Reviews for Orange Mini Muffins(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review