- beat on high until stiff and glossy.
- Spoon meringue around edge of filling. Using a spatula, push meringue
- gently against inner edge of crust, sealing well. Swirl meringue
- into center of pie.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until meringue is golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack at room temperature for 2 hours before serving. To
- cut, use a sharp knife dipped in hot water. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 457 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 123 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 80 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.