- centers of half the cookies. Place solid and cutout cookies 1 in.
- apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 5 minutes
- before removing to wire racks to cool completely. Repeat with
- remaining dough.
- Spread 1 teaspoon marmalade on bottoms of solid cookies. Sprinkle
- cutout cookies with confectioners' sugar; place on top of marmalade.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts:TO MAKE AHEAD: Dough can be made 2 days in advance. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before rolling out.