- the cookies. Place solid and cutout cookies 1 in. apart on greased
- baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 6-8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Spread 1 teaspoon marmalade on bottoms of solid cookies. Sprinkle
- cutout cookies with confectioners' sugar; place on top of marmalade.
- Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts:TO MAKE AHEAD: Dough can be made 2 days in advance. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before rolling out.