Orange Marmalade Cake Sauce
For a sweet finale, try Denise's yummy marmalade cake sauce. It’s super-easy and terrific over store-bought angel food or pound cake. —Denise DuBois, Coral Springs, Florida
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 slices angel food cake or pound cake
- In a small saucepan, combine the marmalade, butter and ginger. Cook
- and stir until butter is melted and mixture is blended. Serve with
- cake. Yield: 4 servings (1 cup sauce).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cake slice with 1/4 cup sauce equals 271 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.