Orange Lime Spinach Salad Recipe
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Just before serving, whisk dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Orange Lime Spinach Salad(5)
Sort By :
Not my favorite recipe, but it made for an interesting change from most salads.
Great salad just like the one I recently tried in a restaurant. I added walnuts and used a can of mandrin oranges. This is one I'll make on a regular basis.
I made this salad and I loved it. It has such a refreshing taste and it is something you can feel good about eating. I will certainly make it again.
I've been making this recipie for about 5 years now, and it still is a favourite, I love the dressing.
This salad is light, delicious, and a wonderful boost of vitamins A and C. My family loves it and it's a keeper, for sure.
More Recipe Collections
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Asian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Green Salad Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Salad Recipes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salad Dressing Recipes >
- Salads >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >