Lime lovers will really appreciate this snappy dressing. The touch of orange in this crisp salad adds a colorful bit of refreshment. What a great way to get a healthy vitamin A and C punch for the day. Edna Lee - Greeley, Colorado
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 cups coarsely chopped fresh spinach
- 2 medium navel oranges, peeled and sectioned
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk the first six ingredients.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Just before serving, whisk dressing and pour over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Citrus Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious November/December 2008, p46
Reviews for Orange Lime Spinach Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review