Orange Lemonade Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1-1/2 cups lemon juice (about 8 lemons)
- 1-1/2 cups orange juice (about 5 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and water. Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Add juices and peel to cooled sugar syrup. Cover and let stand at room temperature 1 hour. Strain syrup; cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, fill glasses or pitcher with equal amounts of fruit syrup and water. Add ice and serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Orange Lemonade(14)
Sort By :
Thanks "Travlnman02" for your wonderful input to help people with diabetis. Very helpful and taste good.
I cooked the grated peels with the sugar and water.
Served it with vodka and come club soda.
It was a REAL hit.
Made a batch this weekend and it was very good. Tangy and sweet. I pulled out my mother's old juice-o-matic and had a great time squeezing out all the yummy juice from the lemons and oranges. Will make another batch to keep in the fridge to make a glass at time.
I have been making lemonade like this for years. My mother made it for years before me.
i love lemonade alot as i live in india and its vry hot love to try more recipes