- in. thick. Cut into 10-in. x 3/4-in. strips; roll lightly and tie
- into a knot. Place on greased baking sheets; tuck the ends under.
- Cover and let rise until doubled, about 45 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to cool on wire racks. Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over
- rolls. Yield: 20 rolls.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 238 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 197 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.