Orange Juice Spritzer
This refreshing and pretty spritzer is a nice light wake-me-up drink and an easy way to give a twist to an ordinary glass of orange juice. Most people appreciate that it is not overly sweet.—Michelle Krzmarzick, Redondo Beach, California
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 4 cups orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1/4 cup maraschino cherry juice
- Orange wedges and maraschino cherries, optional
- In a 2-qt. container, combine the orange juice, ginger ale and cherry
- juice; stir well. Serve over ice. Garnish each glass with an orange
- wedge and cherry if desired. Yield: 2 quarts.