Orange Ice Cream Pops
Orange juice and vanilla ice cream prove to be ideal partners in these tasty pops. With so few ingredients, they're simple enough for little ones to help you make.Antoinette Ronzio, North Providence, Rhode Island
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, partially thawed
- 12 freezer pop molds or 12 paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- In a blender, combine milk, ice cream and orange juice concentrate;
- cover and process until smooth.
- Pour 1/4 cupfuls into molds or cups. Top molds with holders. If using
- cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until
- Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 ice cream pop equals 79 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 26 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.