Orange Ice Cream Pie Recipe
- 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, stir drink mix and water until dissolved. Stir in ice cream. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 296 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 149mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (30g sugars, trace fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Orange Ice Cream Pie
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.