"This dessert is so good that you'll fix it often," promises Barbara Sigwald of Baltimore, Maryland, The five-ingredient pie get its refreshing taste from soft drink mix. "We like orange Kool-Aid best, but feel free to try it with you family's favorite flavor."
- 1/2 cup orange breakfast drink mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 or 9 inches)
- In a large bowl, stir drink mix and water until dissolved. Stir in ice cream. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust. freeze until firm. May be frozen for up to 2 months. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Orange Ice Cream Pie in Quick Cooking January/February 2003, p52
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Orange Ice Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review