- Punch dough down; turn onto a lightly floured surface. Divide into 22
- pieces; shape each into a ball. Place 2 in. apart on greased baking
- sheets. Using a sharp knife, cut a cross on the top of each ball.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from
- pans to wire racks to cool.
- In a small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag, combine glaze
- ingredients until smooth. Cut a small hole in a corner of bag; pipe
- a cross on each bun. Yield: 22 buns.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 237 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 40 mg cholesterol, 106 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.