Orange Honey Chicken Recipe
- 4 chicken leg quarters (3-1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Baste chicken with half the marinade. Bake 15 minutes longer; baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10 minutes more or until the meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 310 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 142 mg cholesterol, 733 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 45 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.