These golden chicken pieces are nicely seasoned with a tangy citrus marinade. The ingredients are easy to have on hand, so you can whip up this special chicken for friends and family anytime.—Rita Goshaw, South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 4 chicken leg quarters (3-1/2 pounds), skin removed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Place chicken in a single layer in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, honey and mustard. Baste chicken with half the marinade. Bake 15 minutes longer; baste with remaining marinade. Bake 10 minutes more or until the meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Chicken in Taste of Home August/September 1998, p13
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Orange Honey Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review