Orange Halloween Punch Recipe
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 cups orange drink
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- 1. In a punch bowl, combine the juice, soda and orange drink. Stir in ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 6 quarts.
1 cup: 158 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 36mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, trace fiber), 1g protein
Reviews for Orange Halloween Punch
"I make this punch every year for my son's birthday. It's perfect for Halloween. I changed the sodas to Diet, since we have diabetics in the family. It tastes great!"