"This eye-catching orange punch is a Halloween tradition at my house," notes field editor Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah. "It's refreshing, frothy and quick to stir up - with only five ingredients."
Recommended: Halloween Drinks
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 cups orange drink
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice, soda and orange drink. Stir in ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Originally published as Orange Halloween Punch in Taste of Home October/November 2002 , p9
Reviews for Orange Halloween Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"I make this punch every year for my son's birthday. It's perfect for Halloween. I changed the sodas to Diet, since we have diabetics in the family. It tastes great!"