"This eye-catching orange punch is a Halloween tradition at my house," notes field editor Edie DeSpain of Logan, Utah. "It's refreshing, frothy and quick to stir up - with only five ingredients."
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 3 cups orange drink
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 gallon orange sherbet
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice, soda and orange drink. Stir in ginger ale. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately. Yield: about 6 quarts.
Originally published as Orange Halloween Punch in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p9
Reviews for Orange Halloween Punch
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 29, 2011
"I make this punch every year for my son's birthday. It's perfect for Halloween. I changed the sodas to Diet, since we have diabetics in the family. It tastes great!"