I always get rave reviews when I bring these tasty sausages to a party. They can be whipped up in a matter of minutes, and the tangy-citrus sauce is an instant conversation starter.
Sun City West, Arizona
10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausages
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Add sausages; stir to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly, stirring
- three times. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (5 pieces) equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.