Orange-Glazed Smokies Recipe
I always get rave reviews when I bring these tasty sausages to a party. They can be whipped up in a matter of minutes, and the tangy-citrus sauce is an instant conversation starter. —Judy Wilson Sun City West, Arizona
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausages
- 1. In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add sausages; stir to coat.
- 2. Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly, stirring three times. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (5 pieces) equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 506 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Smokies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC