I always get rave reviews when I bring these tasty sausages to a party. They can be whipped up in a matter of minutes, and the tangy-citrus sauce is an instant conversation starter. —Judy Wilson Sun City West, Arizona
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature smoked sausages
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Add sausages; stir to coat.
- Cover and microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until bubbly, stirring three times. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Orange-Glazed Smokies in Taste of Home February/March 2007, p59
Reviews for Orange-Glazed Smokies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review