Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
2 slice: 169 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, trace fiber), 23g protein
Reviews for Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
"I put in fresh garlic and a little more juice, reduced it and served with rice. Yum"
"Quick, easy, very tasty."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.