Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins Recipe
- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1. Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
2 slice: 169 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 131mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
"I put in fresh garlic and a little more juice, reduced it and served with rice. Yum"
"Quick, easy, very tasty."
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.