This flavorful glaze is simple to prepare, and its hint of orange really complements the pork. You just can't beat a hearty meal that tastes great and is good for you, too.
Recommended: 65 Heart-Healthy Suppers
- 8 slices lean pork tenderloin cutlets, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons orange juice concentrate
- 4 green onions, sliced
- Heat oil in a heavy nonstick skillet. Brown pork on both sides; sprinkle with pepper and garlic powder. Continue cooking pork while combing Worcestershire sauce and orange juice concentrate. Pour sauce over meat; add green onions and cook over low heat until sauce is thick and glazed. Serve with fresh orange slices if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins in Country Woman January/February 1990, p37
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloins
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 11, 2011
"I put in fresh garlic and a little more juice, reduced it and served with rice. Yum"
Reviewed Dec. 6, 2009
"Quick, easy, very tasty."